Student Ambassadors (SAs) are volunteers who work alongside Regional Ambassadors in their region. They help bring Technovation to a new region and build a solid community in their area by recruiting girls and creating a chapter for their city/region.
Student Ambassadors are responsible for:
- Assisting their Regional Ambassador (if they have one)
- Recruiting a minimum of 10 girls from underserved communities
- Creating a chapter or if their area has one, provide support
- Creating a landscape assessment of their community
Benefits and support:
- Join a global cohort of nearly 80 Student Ambassadors from around the world
- Develop leadership, mentoring, and event planning skills
- Network, learn and exchange ideas with Student Ambassadors around the world
- Receive online support via our Slack channel for Student Ambassadors
- Participate in monthly training webinars and gain access to our resources and guides
The usually time commitment (per week) for the SA is 1-5 hours per week (depending on your schedule), October-May.