Student Ambassadors (SAs) are volunteer Technovation Girls Alumnae who have been selected to be a Technovation Girls champion and leader in their region. They help recruit girls and offer support to the Technovation Girls' teams. Also, many of these SAs help post on our social media channels, write blog posts, and work with Technovation's partners.
Student Ambassadors are responsible for:
- Assisting their Regional Ambassador (if there is a Regional Ambassador in their region)
- Recruiting a minimum of 10 girls
- Hosting at least one recruitment event
- Leading a support session for the Technovation Girls' teams (March/April)
Benefits and support:
- Join a global cohort of nearly 90 Student Ambassadors from around the world
- Develop leadership, mentoring, and event planning skills
- Network, learn and exchange ideas with Student Ambassadors around the world
- Receive online support via our Slack channel for Student Ambassadors
- Participate in monthly training webinars and gain access to our resources and guides
The average time commitment (per week) for the SA is around 1-2 hours (depending on your schedule), October-May. Some weeks, you may have no SA responsibilities, whereas other weeks-like if you are leading a recruitment event- you may spend 5 hours on SA tasks.