Being a Student Ambassador provides Technovation Alumnae the opportunity to grow and learn as a leader, and to create positive, lasting impact on their local community.
While supporting and engaging students in their community through the Technovation Girls program experience, Student Ambassadors build their own leadership, influencing and project management skills and experiences. These skills and experiences become invaluable to Student Ambassadors as they apply for future educational and professional opportunities.
If you are someone who wants to:
- Support people to learn new things, and to grow their potential
- Engage your community to create new opportunities
- Partner with others to increase the number of girls and women who become leaders, creators and problem-solvers
You should consider becoming a Student Ambassador!
Through the course of the season, Student Ambassadors:
- Gain leadership and mentoring experience
- Develop their influencing, strategizing, and project management skills
- Network, learn and exchange ideas virtually with over 100 Student Ambassadors from around the world
- Receive exclusive online support, professional skill development, and unique opportunities from our Technovation staff