We accept these coding languages: Thunkable, App Inventor, Swift and Java. This is to ensure judges can fairly review all submissions.
As you submit your idea, you'll need to include your source code
- On the Source Code submission page, you'll be prompted to select from a dropdown which development platform your team used to code your project.
- Select your platform.
Then, depending on the platform you chose, you will have different options to submit your source code. Review the instructions below for how to submit source code for the coding language you used for your project.
App Inventor Source Code Submission
- Download your source code from your App Inventor project page.
- We only accept .aia files for App Inventor submissions.
- In the top menu options of App Inventor, click "Projects" and then "Export selected project (.aia) to my computer"
- Upload your project file to the submission page.
See image below if you need help:
Thunkable Source Code Submission
READ THIS, BEFORE YOU SUBMIT!
Then, follow these steps to submit your Thunkable code:
- You do not have to download any of the code. Your team can generate a link to share.
- You can create a link by clicking "Share" on the right side on their project page.
- Copy the link that is generated and copy it to your submission for your Technovation Girls submission.
If you need help, see image below:
Have a Thunkable Pro account?
Other development platforms...
- Select your platform and follow the prompts in order to submit your source code.
- You will also need to download a source code file from the platform where you created your project and then upload it to your Technovation Girls submission page.
- You can submit a .zip or .aia source code file.