We will give all applicants a timeline for acceptances/rejections in September 2022.
What happens after you receive my Student Ambassador application?
- We will review your application with Technovation staff, as well as local Chapter Ambassador(s) and/or Mentor(s).
- Our selection will be based on the following criteria: quality of the application, commitment to the program, high need geographical region, and (if applicable) recommendation by your Chapter Ambassador.
- We will give all applicants a timeline for acceptances/rejections in September 2022.
- If you are selected, you will receive an acceptance letter that includes your commitment to the program.
- If you are not selected, you will be notified. You may then apply to lead a local Technovation Girls' Club in your school or community. Club Lead information is available here. Girls must 18 years of age or over to lead a Technovation Club.
Please sign in to leave a comment.