All materials must be submitted online in English (or with English subtitles).
Every submission must include:
- 2 Pictures with 20 word descriptions
- Your invention's dataset → help us understand how you made your dataset (you don't have to show it all)
- Your invention → help us understand what your invention looks like or is planned to look like
- Pitch Video
- 3 minutes (or less) → Youtube or Vimeo. Change your privacy settings to public. English narration or subtitles.
- Invention Descriptions
- 100 words to describe your invention
- 50 words to describe how the AI in your invention works and why AI is needed for this problem
Optional materials you can include:
- Screenshot of App Inventor, Scratch, or other platform you used to develop your invention
- 1-2 other images of your family, team, or work completed
- What are your family's ideas for developing the invention in the future?
- What user feedback did you get about your prototype?
- How has your idea changed from your first plant o your final invention?
- How have you ensured that your invention won't be used to negatively impact different people?
You might also want to review the rubric to understand how judges will review your submission.