All materials must be submitted online in English (or with English subtitles).
Every submission must include:
- 2 Pictures with 20 word descriptions
- Your invention's dataset → help us understand how you made your dataset (you don't have to show it all)
- Your invention → help us understand what your invention looks like or is planned to look like
- Pitch Video
- 3 minutes (or less) → Youtube or Vimeo. Change your privacy settings to public. English narration or subtitles.
- Invention Descriptions
- 100 words to describe your invention
- 50 words to describe how the AI in your invention works and why AI is needed for this problem
Optional materials you can include:
- Screenshot of App Inventor, Scratch, or other platform you used to develop your invention
- 1-2 other images of your family, team, or work completed
- What are your family's ideas for developing the invention in the future?
- What user feedback did you get about your prototype?
- How has your idea changed from your first plant o your final invention?
- How have you ensured that your invention won't be used to negatively impact different people?