- On the Source Code submission page, you'll be prompted to select from a dropdown which development platform your team used to code your project.
- Select your platform.
Then, depending on the platform you chose, you will have different options to submit your source code. Review the instructions below for how to submit source code for the coding language you used for your project.
App Inventor Source Code Submission
- Download your source code from your App Inventor project page.
- We only accept .aia files for App Inventor submissions.
- In the top menu options of App Inventor, click "Projects" and then "Export selected project (.aia) to my computer"
- Upload your project file to the submission page.
See image below if you need help:
Thunkable Source Code Submission
New for the 2022 Season
Follow these steps to submit your Thunkable code:
- You do not have to download any of the code.
- The link that you will submit to Technovation is simply the same url of the page where your project is.
- Copy your URL in the address bar of your Thunkable project and submit that to Technovation.
Getting your Thunkable url
Submitting it on the Technovation Girls Platform
Other development platforms...
- Select your platform and follow the prompts in order to submit your source code.
- You will also need to download a source code file from the platform where you created your project and then upload it to your Technovation Girls submission page.
- You can submit a zip containing all relevant files.