We accept all coding languages.
If you’re submitting an app, you'll need to include your source code
- On the Source Code submission page, you'll be prompted to select from a dropdown which development platform your team used to code your project.
- Select your platform
- Mobile App source code should be submitted depending on the language used:
- MIT App Inventor - .aia file OR
- Thunkable - Project Link OR
- Other Languages - zip file
- Recommended bonus: Include basic instructions on using the app and demo user login information (username/password if needed) for judges to test within the .zip file or via comments in App Inventor or Thunkable
- AI Projects should include 1 zip file that contains:
- Screenshot of dataset training (ML4Kids, TeachableMachine, App Inventor, etc.) or spreadsheet or link to images/sounds folder.
- Picture(s) of prototype (cardboard model, drawings, devices)
- (For online inventions) Any link with demo login information
More submission information can be found here.