We accept all coding languages.
If you’re submitting an app, you'll need to include your source code
- On the Source Code submission page, you'll be prompted to select from a dropdown which development platform your team used to code your project.
- Select your platform
- Mobile App source code should be submitted in the formats below depending on the language used:
- MIT App Inventor - .aia file OR
- Thunkable - Project Link OR
- Project link example: https://x.thunkable.com/projects/81c2023c9f739d0010ffb22b/Screen1/designer - you can get this link directly from your browser.
- Other Languages - zip file
- Recommended bonus: Include basic instructions on using the app and demo user login information (username/password if needed) for judges to test within the .zip file or via comments in App Inventor or Thunkable
If you’re submitting an AI project, you'll need to include the following:
- AI Projects should include 1 zip file that contains:
- Screenshot of dataset training (ML4Kids, TeachableMachine, App Inventor, etc.) or spreadsheet or link to images/sounds folder.
- Picture(s) of the prototype (cardboard model, drawings, devices)
- (For online inventions) Any link with demo login information
More submission information can be found here.
Article is closed for comments.