Most educators do not use more than 15 design challenges over the course of the year. With a school membership, you can choose 15 design challenges that fit your needs for $1000. If you would like to access more, you may keep purchasing them in increments of 15.
Articles in this section
- Instructions for creating usernames for my entire classroom.
- I’m interested in purchasing a membership, what are my options?
- How do I purchase access to all Curiosity Machine design challenges?
- Can I buy one Design Challenge?
- My school has no budget, what are my options?
- Who do I make my check payable to?
- How do I create and activate student accounts?
- Why can I fully access some design challenges but not others?