The 2021/22 Student Ambassador application is no longer open. Please check our website in Summer 2022, for next season's application.
- Submit your application. This allows us to better understand your background, skillset, and interest in the program.
- We will review your application with our staff, as well as with local Chapter Ambassador(s) and/or Mentor(s).
- Our selection will be based on the following criteria: quality of the application, commitment to the program, high need geographical region, and (if applicable) recommendation by Regional Ambassador.
- If you are selected, you will receive an acceptance letter that includes your commitment to the program.
- If you are not selected, you will be notified. You may then apply to lead a local Technovation Girls' Club in your school or community. Club Lead information is available here. Girls must 15 years of age and over to lead a Technovation Club.