SA applications are sent directly to current and past Technovation Alumnae on a yearly basis. The 2020/21 application will be sent by June 30th.
- Submit your application. This allows us to better understand your background, skillset, and interest in the program.
- We will review your application with our staff, as well as with local Regional Ambassador(s) and/or Mentor(s).
- Our selection will be based on the following criteria: quality of the application, commitment to the program, high need geographical region, and (if applicable) recommendation by Regional Ambassador.
- If you are selected, you will receive an acceptance letter that includes your commitment to the program.
- If you are not selected, you will be notified. You may then apply to lead a local Technovation Girls' Club in your school or community. Club Lead information is available here. Girls must 15 years of age and over to lead a Technovation Club.