No, they are not. You can use them for brainstorming purposes but you are not required to align your app to one. They will not be used in any way for judging or scoring. If you want to use them to brainstorm, check out the Ideation unit in the curriculum.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit source code from a Thunkable X project?
- Are sustainable development goals (SDG ) required this year?
- How much detail do I need in the code checklist?
- Will judges see the code checklist?
- What do I need to submit?
- Can I use an app builder to make my app?
- Can I make my pitch and demo videos unlisted or private?
- Can teams submit pitch/demo videos in native language?
- Which teams need to submit a pitch presentation and when is it due?
- Why do teams need to submit a pitch video and demo video?