Yes, students can pitch in their own language, but all submission components must be in English on the platform (or captioned in English). If students make it to the final round at World Pitch, they must pitch in English
Articles in this section
- What is a Regional Pitch Event?
- What is a Celebration Event?
- What is the difference between a Celebration Event and a Regional Pitch Event?
- What if there are 10 teams in one Division and less than 10 in another Division?
- Can I host multiple Regional Pitch Events in my country?
- Can teams who did not finish their submissions still participate at a Regional Pitch Event?
- Can students pitch in their own language to judges at a Regional Pitch Event?
- Can students pitch virtually via Skype?