Regional Ambassadors (RAs) are volunteers who bring Technovation Girls to a new region and build a community of learning in their area. Throughout the year, they organize events and manage the program locally.
Regional Ambassadors lead the following Technovation Girls activities:
- Conduct community outreach and participant recruitment with local sites serving disadvantaged or underrepresented youth
- Support teams through the season to register, learn and submit
- Share updates about the region with the Technovation team
- As needed, recruit mentors from local corporations and universities to volunteer their time helping teams
- As needed, organize local events such as launch workshops and RPEs
Benefits and Support:
- Join a global cohort of over 140 Regional Ambassadors from around the world
- Network, learn and exchange ideas with other Regional Ambassadors
- Receive online support via our Slack channel and other resources
- View data for all students, mentors, and teams within your region
- Participate in monthly training webinars and gain access to our resources and guides
Time commitment and learning more
- The usual time commitment is about 10 hours per week, October-May.
- Anyone from our target regions can apply until late December. Visit our website to learn more.