Regional Ambassadors (RAs) are volunteer program managers who help bring Technovation to a new region and build a solid community in their area by organizing events and managing the program locally.
Regional Ambassadors help us through the following activities:
- Conducting community outreach with local schools and non-profit organizations serving low-income youth
- Recruiting girls from local schools and community organizations to participate in Technovation
- Assisting with recruiting mentors from local corporations and universities
- Supporting local teams through the season through overseeing their registrations and submissions
- Organizing local events such as workshops and Celebration Events to showcase the girls’ apps and business plans
- Sharing updates with the Iridescent team
Benefits and Support:
- Join a global cohort of over 110 Regional Ambassadors from around the world
- Network, learn and exchange ideas with Regional Ambassadors around the world
- Receive online support via our Slack channel for Regional Ambassadors
- View data for all students, mentors, and teams within your region
- Participate in monthly training webinars and gain access to our resources and guides
The usually time commitment (per week) for the RA is 5-10 hours per week, October-May.
The application is now open until late February. Visit our website to learn more - https://technovationchallenge.org/get-started/