Regional Ambassadors (RAs) are volunteer program managers who bring Technovation Girls to a new region and build a community of learning in their area. Throughout the year, they organize events and managing the program locally.
Regional Ambassadors lead the following Technovation Girls activities:
- Conduct community outreach and participant recruitment with local sites serving disadvantaged or underrepresented youth
- Recruit mentors from local corporations and universities to volunteer their time helping teams
- Support teams through the season to register, learn and submit
- Organize local events such as learning workshops and RPEs
- Sharing updates about the region with the Technovation team
Benefits and Support:
- Join a global cohort of over 140 Regional Ambassadors from around the world
- Network, learn and exchange ideas with other Regional Ambassadors
- Receive online support via our Slack channel and other resources
- View data for all students, mentors, and teams within your region
- Participate in monthly training webinars and gain access to our resources and guides
Time commitment and learning more
- The usual time commitment is 10-20 hours per week, October-May.
- Anyone can apply until late December. Visit our website to learn more.