Teams decide when they meet. Most students meet after school with their mentors, but there are some who meet at home on weekends. It’s up to the team to coordinate a time that works for them.
Articles in this section
- How can parents/guardians be involved in the program?
- Important dates for the 2018 season
- Eligibility for participation
- How are participants selected?
- How are team divisions formed?
- Team Formation
- How do students find a team?
- Can a team include students from different schools?
- How many teams can participate from each school?
- When do teams meet?