We strongly recommend that teams work with mentors, so students can get some perspectives from industry experience. However, having a mentor is not a requirement for teams to participate and submit to Technovation. Teams can connect with mentors after registering and creating a team on my.technovationchallenge.org.
Articles in this section
- Important dates for the 2018 season
- Eligibility for participation
- How are participants selected?
- How are team divisions formed?
- Team Formation
- How do students find a team?
- Can a team include students from different schools?
- How many teams can participate from each school?
- When do teams meet?
- How much does Technovation cost?