We recommend a minimum of 3 or 4 teams from each school if possible; with each other's support and company, with a healthy number of girls involved, the girls tend to keep each other excited and engaged throughout the season. There is no maximum; every school can enter as many teams as they wish. The more, the better!
Articles in this section
- How can parents/guardians be involved in the program?
- Important dates for the 2018 season
- Eligibility for participation
- How are participants selected?
- How are team divisions formed?
- Team Formation
- How do students find a team?
- Can a team include students from different schools?
- How many teams can participate from each school?
- When do teams meet?