The Technovation curriculum is FREE. All you need is up to five middle school or high school girls, a safe place to meet, a laptop with internet. Teams may purchase smartphones to test the apps they create, but this can also be done in a limited way through a web-based phone emulator on App Inventor.
Articles in this section
- How can parents/guardians be involved in the program?
- Important dates for the 2018 season
- Eligibility for participation
- How are participants selected?
- How are team divisions formed?
- Team Formation
- How do students find a team?
- Can a team include students from different schools?
- How many teams can participate from each school?
- When do teams meet?