The difference is that Junior division participants are not required to complete business units 3 and 4. Junior division participants should complete business units 1 and 2 because those units contain information that is important for creating a strong pitch. However, Junior division teams do not need to create a business plan for submission. All other units are the same for both divisions.
Articles in this section
- What is in the curriculum?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- What is in the workbook and how do I use it?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- As a teacher, how can I use the curriculum in my classroom?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?
- Does App Inventor work for iPhones?
- Building your App