The difference is that Junior division participants are not required to do Business Units 3 & 4. Junior division participants should complete Business Units 1 & 2 because those units contain information that is important for creating a strong pitch. However, Junior division teams do not need to create a business plan for submission. All other units are the same for both divisions.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an app builder to make my app?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- How do I use the curriculum?
- What’s new to the curriculum in 2017?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Why aren’t there PowerPoint presentations like last year?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- Does App Inventor work for iPhones?