We are excited to bring you a workbook for the 2018 season of Technovation. The workbook will help you manage your time and keep track of your work throughout the season. The workbook contains an overview of each curriculum unit and any worksheets that you need to complete. The workbook will help you remember keywords, what you’ve learned in each unit, and when it is time to go to my.technovationchallenge.org/ and upload parts of your submission. We recommend printing one workbook for each team member.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the student project workbook?
- How do I access the translated curriculum?
- What is in the curriculum?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- What is in the workbook?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- As a teacher, how can I use the curriculum in my classroom?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?