Thanks to our network of 80 plus RAs we have been able to expand to 99 countries across the globe and hope to further grow the Technovation community.
The RAs are primarily responsible for:
- Recruiting girls from local schools
- Recruiting mentors from local organizations, schools or tech companies
- Organizing mentor orientation sessions and launch workshops
- Supporting local teams through the season
- Organize the regional pitch event
- Fundraise for supporting local programs
- Sharing updates with the Iridescent team
- Help Iridescent explore partnership with local organizations/sponsorships to support the program globally (optional)
The usually time commitment (per week) for the RA is
- 4-5 hours during recruitment season (October through early December)
- 5-6 hours during the launch season (December through mid-January)
- 1-3 hours during the season (mid-January through April)
- 6-7 hours during Regional Pitch Event season (early May)
- If your team makes to World Pitch (August) you can join them as a chaperone
We support RAs with admin access on the registration platform that allows them see registrations of students and mentors in real time. We share templates for recruitment and marketing and provide support through weekly emails and slack conversations.
Please share submit your application to join us as a Regional Ambassador here. Technovation review your application and get back to you.