Technovation is intended to be an interactive curriculum. Students should be exploring the concepts primarily by creating their app, (or completing the code challenges), and working on their pitch videos and their business plans.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an app builder to make my app?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- How do I use the curriculum?
- What’s new to the curriculum in 2017?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Why aren’t there PowerPoint presentations like last year?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- Does App Inventor work for iPhones?