Technovation is intended to be an interactive curriculum. Students should be exploring the concepts primarily by creating their app, (or completing the code challenges), and working on their pitch videos and their business plans. You can also print workbooks for your students to use. The workbook contains an overview of each curriculum unit and any worksheets that students need to complete. The workbook will help students remember key words, what they have learned in each unit, and when it is time to go online and upload parts of their submission. We recommend printing one workbook for each student.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the worksheets and the project workbook in the curriculum?
- How do I access the translated curriculum?
- What is in the curriculum?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- What is in the workbook?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- As a teacher, how can I use the curriculum in my classroom?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?