Yes. Students will need internet to access App Inventor and video links in the curriculum. They will also need Internet connectivity to register and submit. However, students can print curriculum units, if they wish to access these offline.
Articles in this section
- How can I access the worksheets and the project workbook in the curriculum?
- How do I access the translated curriculum?
- What is in the curriculum?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- What is in the workbook?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- As a teacher, how can I use the curriculum in my classroom?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?