Yes. Students will need internet to access App Inventor and video links in the curriculum. They will also need Internet connectivity to register and submit. However, students can print curriculum units, if they wish to access these offline.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an app builder to make my app?
- Can you use App Inventor offline?
- What is the difference between the Junior and Senior division curriculum?
- How do I use the curriculum with my team?
- How do I use the curriculum?
- What’s new to the curriculum in 2017?
- Do schools or students need Internet access to participate?
- Why aren’t there PowerPoint presentations like last year?
- Can I download the curriculum?
- Does App Inventor work for iPhones?