Want to have your students' design challenges featured in the Inspiration Galleries? Great news--it's easy!
What Do Teachers Need to Do?
- If your students have accounts, simply have them complete the steps below to submit a picture.
- If your students do not have accounts, you can send non-identifying pictures (no student faces) with the name of the design challenge to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do Students Need to Do?
- To submit to the Inspiration Gallery, students will need to:
- Complete a design challenge reflection question
- Once a student completes a reflection question, the option to select a picture to feature in the Inspiration Gallery will pop up
- Students can select any picture to feature that they have submitted to the design challenge
- Once a student submits a picture, the Curiosity Machine Team will review and approve. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the user account.
- For more details, check out: How do I add my project to the Inspiration Gallery?
Benefits of Submitting to Inspiration Galleries
Inspire the creativity of students around the world! Our Inspiration Galleries can be accessed by registered Curiosity Machine users all over the world. The more diversity in design challenges, the more creative students will be with the engineering design process.
Connect students to a community of STEM learning. Once students submit to an Inspiration Gallery, their work contributes to the learning of all student Curiosity Machine users. As an added benefit, students within schools and districts can use the Inspiration Galleries to view the progress and creations of their peers.