Want to have your families' design challenges featured in the Inspiration Galleries? Great news--it's easy!
What Do Mentors Need to Do?
- If your Families have accounts, simply have them complete the steps below to submit a picture.
- If your Families do not have accounts, you can send non-identifying pictures (no faces) with the name of the design challenge to the Technovation Families team.
What do Families Need to Do?
- To submit to the Inspiration Gallery, families will need to:
- Complete a design challenge reflection question
- Once the family completes a reflection question, the option to select a picture to feature in the Inspiration Gallery will pop up
- Families can select any picture to feature that they have submitted to the design challenge
- Once a family submits a picture, the Technovation Families Team will review and approve. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the user account.
- For more details, check out: How do I add my project to the Inspiration Gallery?
Benefits of Submitting to Inspiration Galleries
Inspire the creativity of families around the world! Our Inspiration Galleries can be accessed by registered Technovation Families users all over the world. The more diversity in design challenges, the more creative families will be with the engineering design process.
Connect families to a community of STEM learning. Once families submit to an Inspiration Gallery, their work contributes to the learning of all Technovation Families users. As an added benefit, families within schools and districts can use the Inspiration Galleries to view the progress and creations of their peers.