Here are the important dates to remember as you complete the program. If you'd like to learn more about our suggested completion plan, you can look here.
Some of our deadlines and judging structures have been updated due to COVID-19. You can see Technovation's official statement here if you'd like more context.
- October 10, 2019: Registration Opens for students and mentors
- January 14, 2020: Official Start of Season
- March 30: Last Day to Register as a student or mentor (All members of your team must have registered and joined your team). Also, Judge registration opens for volunteers who'd like to help choose the winners of our competition
- May 4th, 19:00 UTC : Competition Submission Deadline. Note: due to COVID-19, this has been postponed from April 20th.
- May 6 -June 8: Round 1 Online Judging. Note: due to COVID-19, all judging must happen online.
- June 15 - June 26: Round 2 Semifinal Online Judging.
- Early July: Competition results released recognizing 10 finalists teams and 10 regional winners. Teams will be able to access their scores and certificates at this time.
- August: Technovation Global Summit.